THE UNITED GRAND LODGE OF QUEENSLAND
The Privacy Act regulates the collection, security, quality, use and disclosure of personal information. The United Grand Lodge of Queensland (‘the Grand Lodge’) considers that it is subject to the Privacy Act from 21 December 2001.
Information provided by you to the Grand Lodge will be used by the Grand Lodge in the following ways:
- To maintain your individual membership record and a comprehensive membership database;
- To provide information to you to enable you to access the services and benefits available to you as a member of the Grand Lodge;
- To provide your information to Masonic charities that are associated with but not part of the Grand Lodge
- To conduct research in order to identify and analyse the ongoing needs of Freemasons and their families, and to identify future potential members, services and benefits.
ORGANISATIONS (OR TYPES OF ORGANISATIONS) TO WHICH PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USUALLY DISCLOSED.
Information provided by you to the Grand Lodge may be disclosed to:
- All Lodges within this jurisdiction of which you are, or of which you have indicated that you wish to be, a member;
- Any other Lodge within this jurisdiction making enquires about you;
- The Board of Benevolence (United Grand Lodge of Queensland);
- Other Grand Lodges and the governing bodies of other Masonic Orders operating within Australia; and
- Other Grand Lodges (or equivalent) and the governing bodies of other Masonic Orders operating outside Australia,
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to request access to any information held by the Grand Lodge that relates to you and to correct any information that is inaccurate. Any corrections should be advised in writing to
The Privacy Officer
The United Grand Lodge of Queensland
GPO Box 2204
BRISBANE QLD 4001